wtorek, 22 listopada 2011

Future?

Hi!

The robots already heavily influence our life. They help us in many aspects of life. From entertainment, through manufacturing up to medicine. Military is heavily dependent on robots. Automated vacuum cleaners clean our houses. We have automated fruit harvesting machines. We cannot live without robots now.

Let's look at the growth of number of robots in the world:




The growth is exponential. So we use more and more robots. The more we use them the more will be produced. The more will be produced the bigger the market will be. The bigger the market the bigger the competition on it. the bigger the competition the better the robots become. The better the robots become the more we would want them.


So how will robots influence our future?

In my opinion we will be able to focus on things that are important to us and let them help us with the stuff that is less relevant. Why not let the robot do the shopping, so you can have more time to spend with your family. Also think about comfort. Let's say you come back home from a late meeting. Let the auto pilot drive you safely home. No worries and no stress :)

I would love that someone would take care of the mess that I make during the process of thinking. When I set my mind on something I tend not to care about cleaning dishes, doing the laundry or shopping.

For me having an intelligent robot in my house would be a blessing.  I am certainly very keen on what will the future bring.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz